Spokane Course Cost:
Certificate course fee updated to $2,275
(Includes Lab Fee, Drug Screen, Insurance Fee & National Background Check)
Parking Pass: $33.00
Total Expenses: $2,437.00
*Out of State Tuition does not apply. Prices are subject to change and may not include sales tax. Please contact (509) 279-6144 for pricing and information for our Coville phlebotomy program.
Each assignment, quiz or exam must have a minimum score of 75% to pass. A score of less than 75% for any portion of the class upon completion may result in failing of the course.
The phlebotomy program is a non-credit course and is not eligible for federal financial aid. Additional funding options as listed:
- WorkFirst (WorkFirst Financial Aid may be available for TANF eligible recipients.) tuition assistance questions should be directed to the SCC WorkFirst office at 509-533-8210
- SCC Worker Retraining Program 509-533-8056
- Career Path Services 509-227-2892
- Vocational Rehabilitation Services 509-363-4700
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) through WorkSource at 509-532-3109
We encourage you to take a quick funding survey at startnextquarter.org to see if you qualify for tuition assistance.