Our objective in establishing and maintaining this site is to provide those interested in employment with the Community Colleges of Spokane a user-friendly way to identify and express interest in specific job opportunities.
Spokane and the Inland Northwest is a great place to live. The Community Colleges of Spokane is a great place to work. We employ the most skilled and dedicated faculty and staff in Washington’s 34 community and technical college system or, for that matter, in the nation. We value our faculty and staff and are always looking to add yet another great individual to our district's human resources. If you meet this standard, we encourage you to apply.
If this is the first time you are applying for a position with CCS using our online system, it is very important that you read the following information before applying.CCS only accepts applications through our online application system and only for current open recruitments. Online applications are stored on a secure site.
Only authorized employees and hiring authorities have access to the information submitted. Note: Part-time employment is at-will employment where the employer can terminate employment at any time for any legal reason and the employee can resign his or her employment at any time, for any reason.
This system allows you to:
- Complete your application info.
- Apply for specific jobs.
- Submit attachments such as cover letter, resume, transcripts, etc.
You must have a valid e-mail address to access the system. All notices such as application receipt and status of your application will be sent to your email account. If you do not already have an email account, you may obtain a free one at sites such as: AOL, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo.
Accommodation: If you have a disability and need special accommodation for the application process, please contact the Human Resources Office at (509) 434-5040.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION PROCESS
- New Applicants: If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application through our ctcLink, you must create an account and select a Username and Password. Please refer to the CCS Online Application Guide and Frequently Asked Questions for help in setting up your account and applying for a job. Please click on Applicant Login to your left in the navigation area of this page. After your account has been created, you can build an application by clicking on the "Create Application" link. This application can be saved and used to apply for more than one job opening and for future job openings. If you have difficulty logging into your account, attaching documents, etc., please call the CCS Recruiter at (509) 434-5043 or contact them via email at email@example.com .
- To apply for a specific job opening: Click on the job posting from the posting list, then click on the “Apply” link at the bottom of the posting detail page, enter your username and password and click “Login.” After you log in, proceed with your application.
- To check your status on an existing application: Click on My Activities located at the top, center of page after logging in with your user name and password. View the status for each job for which you have applied.
It is important that your application show all the relevant education and experience you possess and that you attach and submit the required application materials.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Please review the job posting of the position you are interested in for specific requirements. A complete application will consist of an online application and one or more of the following which must be attached to your application:
- Cover letter
- Resume or CV
- Transcript(s) are required if college courses or a degree is a required competency. If college courses or a degree are a preferred competency, you must submit a transcript if you are using this competency to demonstrate your qualifications. Copies of transcripts are acceptable for initial application, official copies must be submitted upon acceptance of job offer.
Interview Process: The screening committee usually calls applicants for interview by phone 2 to 4 weeks after the job closes. We select applicants for interview whose backgrounds best match the job's essential functions and qualifications.