|TO PLAN YOUR SCHEDULE ONLINE:
1. Go to www.iel.spokane.edu and click on Register in the right column and then click on Credit Classes.
2. Select the quarter and location.
3. Click on Select Courses and follow the instructions to plan your schedule and register for classes.
Note: If you are unable to enroll in a distance learning class because it appears full, see your Center manager for help.
|TO REGISTER ONLINE OR ADD/DROP CLASSES:
1. Go to www.iel.spokane.edu and click on Register in the right column, then click on Credit Classes.
2. Click on Register/Add/Drop Classes to bypass Schedule Planner.
3. Type in your nine-digit student ID number (SID), followed by your six-digit student PIN.
4. Select the quarter.
5. Click on Register and follow the instructions.
Beginning the fourth day of the quarter, all registration activity must be processed in the Admissions/Registration Office. Obtain a Registration/Add/Drop or Official Withdrawal form online or from the Admissions/Registration Office. Any student who is dismissed for disciplinary reasons will not be granted a refund.