We contract with Lewer Medical Insurance which costs $213 per quarter for students. This insurance is also available for spouses and children of students (at an additional cost).
- Maximum benefit of $ 250,000 USD per qualified illness or injury
- For students new to the U.S., coverage is for anywhere in the world except their home country
- Medical evacuation back to home country - maximum benefit up to $50,000
- Repatriation of remains - maximum benefit up to $25,000
Non-Lewer Medical Insurance
The college strongly recommends that a non-Lewer health insurance plan have at minimum the following benefits and that you bring an English translation of proof of coverage for the plan you purchased.
NOTE: If you purchase other health insurance instead of Lewer, you are required to bring Proof of Coverage in English.
- Minimum benefit of $ 100,000 per illness
- Coverage anywhere in the U.S.
- Medical evacuation back to home country - maximum benefit of $50,000
- Repatriation of remains - maximum benefit of up to $25,000