Home : International Students : CCS Community : Visitors to CCS and Spokane

Visitors to CCS and Spokane

If you are in the area and would like to visit our campus representing your agency, visiting your son/daughter, or traveling in the United States on leisure, make sure and stop by to see us.

If you want to visit your son/daughter in the United States and need a letter to give to the US Embassy or Consulate explaining why you are applying for a tourist visa, you can have your son/daughter make a request for an invitation letter from the Global Education Office at either Spokane Falls Community College or Spokane Community College.

For more information about visiting our campuses, go to our " Visiting Community Colleges of Spokane" webpage for further information.