Home : International Students : Agents and School Representatives : Making Payments and Arranging Housing

Making Payments and Arranging Housing

If you need to make payments, such as admission and homestay application fees, on behalf of your students for expenses related to their studies at Community Colleges of Spokane, we want you to use the international student admission application form and the homestay application form.

Submit these forms to:


For information about housing, please see our Housing Webpage and our Homestay Brochure.

While agents can make payments for their students, the student themselves will have to sign forms giving permission for agents or any other person to make payments on their behalf.  Please see the section on "Payment Made by Family Members or Agents" on this webpage.  The authorization to release information form must be completed by the student at the time of international orientation.